Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jello Shots

We made jello shots this weekend. Actually, we made them twice. The first set were lime with vodka. I couldn't eat them, because the smell of vodka makes me think of the doctor's office and needles. I didn't realize when we made them that they'd smell so much!

The second set was orange with tequila. I liked them a little bit more, but I could still taste the alcohol. I guess I don't really like the taste of alcohol.

I keep on trying new things, as they say, but I keep reverting back to my favorite margarita. I suppose now I can at least say I've tried it!

...But now we have a bunch of jello in the pantry that I don't know what to do with. Maybe non-alcoholic jello shots?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home