Sunday, June 29, 2008

Comments

It's been brought to my attention that I can limit comments on my blog to those registered with some sort of ID (though I don't claim to understand exactly what kind of ID...it's called "Open ID"). Since most public forums (and almost all private ones, like mine) require that users identify themselves, I'm going to follow that example. I didn't choose the "Google accounts" option, as I know that not everyone has or uses a Google account. Instead, it's the OpenID, which I believe accommodates AIM screen names and other similar usernames. This isn't a jab at anyone, nor is it an attempt to dissuade people from commenting. It's just my attempt to limit those commenting on my blog to serious people who take personal credit for their opinions, as I have.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home