Friday, June 23, 2006

Yup

As I lay trying to fall asleep, something giant flew across my room. I don't understand why bugs are after me :( And of course, it had cleverly hidden itself by the time Dad came to kill it, so I ended up sleeping in Juliane's room. I hope that it will be out of my room by the time I get home on Monday.

Whee! Schedule!
Today: hospital, spend the night there
Saturday: leave from hospital, church in Ft Worth if I can find it...otherwise I'll have missed church in Dallas because Ft Worth starts later, thus the basis of its scheduling convenience
Sunday: freshman orientation, kidnap Julie
Monday: freshman orientation, come home
Tuesday: work...I think
Wednesday: get poked by a needle, etc etc, lose some teeth
Thursday: stay home
Friday: stay home

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home