Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Birthdays & Tires & Oil and such

So I got my oil changed today. I found NTB, told them what I needed, made sure that they were changing the oil filter (as per Dad's suggestion) and verified that they were using Penzoil (also due to Dad's suggestion), all by myself! Whee for my first by-myself-oil-change.

Really I want to learn how to change my own oil...now THAT would be cool :)

They came in halfway through & told me that they had discovered a giant nail in my tire! Aaaaah!

I wish I had my 14-hour day today instead of tomorrow...I would rather get it over with than be dreading it. But you can bet I'll be using my evening to sleep & relax, after kickboxing. I need to stop spending 2 weeks not working out, because then I get sore muscles!

I found this post on my Facebook wall worthy of blogging. From Julie:

asssssshhhhhhriiiioon....
what up yo?
um... so tell me the details of your upcoming trip and our birthday celebration plans... or, not birthday, silly me, adriane doesn't have those... our annual this is how much we love adriane celebration...


Oki...I'm off to enjoy what's left of my time before work!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home