Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This little piggy...

In the past couple of days I've eaten an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. And not just any icecream...oooh no. A pint of chocolate fudge brownie, my new (second) favorite. Of course it doesn't help that chocolate is not good for my head, but eh.

12 hours until my day of potential torture begins! (Actually more like 11 hours and 36 minutes, but 12 hours sounds much more official.) Really, it shouldn't be that bad...I'm probably overdramatizing this whole 14-hour thing. Besides, I have 5 days off after tomorrow to go to Dallas...I'm so excited! (Not so much about having days off, or being in the city of dallas, but about seeing my darlings...Julie & Zahra I miiiiiiiiishu!)

Ok, bedtime!

Oh wait...I finished Cry the Beloved Country today, and started The Five People You Meet in Heaven. I also have a very long list of books to read this summer, which will never happen but one can certainly dream! Speaking of dreaming...now it's bedtime.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home