Saturday, May 27, 2006

Dissed by Daddy

I drove up to the house this evening, and was about to pull into my side of the driveway. Well, at least I've claimed it as mine. But instead, I found Dad parked right smack dab in the middle of the driveway. I had to park in the street :(
Me: *opens door to house*
Dad: *upstairs* Adriane?
Me: I dont think I've ever been dissed like that!
Dad: what?!
Me: You parked right in the middle of the driveway!!!
*some conversation goes on...I go upstairs*
Me:
I thought about parking behind you just to spite you :)
Dad: then how would I get out?
Me: you'd move my car
Dad: how many times have I parked in the street?
Me: but that was by choice
Dad: apparently so was this *chuckle*
Me: *walks out of room...determined voice* I'll be back
Dad: *big laugh* I thought that'd get a rise outta ya

Juliane is in Arkansas
Cameron is spending the night with friends
Dad is spending the night at the hospital
Adriane is spending the night all alone :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home