Monday, October 31, 2005

We've been found...

Trash Boy claimed on Facebook to be living in our apartment. We had a bit of a problem with that, seeing as how we have declared this an "all-girls" establishment. I believe he corrected the error.

I wrote this on Zahra's Facebook wall:

See, that's why I love you...you're so selfless and willing to use your beastness for the public good of apartment #****. No way I'm putting our apartment number on this...we've had enough pranks for one semester.

Then Trash Boy promptly posted:
Their number is 5523.

To which Zahra wrote to him:
aww...well thanks for posting it.......i forget where i live sometimes. thanks for reminding me sweetie....appreciate it!!! lol.
much luvn

And he retorted:
I can honestly say that it was a pleasure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home