Friday, October 14, 2005

PDA

I went to the Student Union to get cash from the ATM, and on my way back, I came across a couple that looked kinda cute. They weren't making out against a telephone pole, which was good. But then I ended up behind them, the guy randomly reached over & grabbed the girl's butt. I don't mean like "hey this is a little pinch", but "hey, let's see how much of your rear will fit within the confines of my grasping hand".

I pretended not to notice. He ran ahead, I passed the girl and went on my way. Then he jumped out, I thought to scare her, though she didn't scream. Again I kept walking. Then I heard the guy say, "She didn't even turn around."

That's when I knew they were putting on a show just for me. Personally, I would rather see a different show, like Barney or Gilmore Girls. But hey, I guess this is just their preference. I should thank them for their kindness. Or maybe not. Yeah, I think I'll just let it go...no need to confront the people again...they might give an encore.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

PDA!!!!

Fri Oct 14, 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Brett said...

Wow. I am so clever. That's what I get for not reading the title...

Sun Oct 16, 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home