Friday, October 14, 2005

Bye!!

In an hour or so I'll be leaving with Kristin & Nathan to go to Houston, where I will promptly hop in my parent's van and scurry off to Panama City Beach!

I don't particularly like the beach...but hey, there's lots more to do than that. Like the crazy thing I'm planning to do. If you don't know what it is & would like the scoop, call me. I'll try to blog it sometime after Wednesday, assuming I don't chicken out or something.

My roommates have all gone home this weekend, and I'll be the last to leave. I gave them each something to take care of for me, so as not to forget me in my absence.
- Julie: Erwin, my stuffed moose
- Zahra: my pink piggie cup, out of which I drink my coffee before they take it away from me
- Valene: the Pooh door-hanger that informs the world of my studying or break-taking status
Julie gave me her pretty hat to take care of while I'm gone. I was very happy.

I guess I should start getting my stuff together. I'm still not completely packed...which is a bad sign. And since I'm flying from Houston to Dallas on the way back, I kinda need to limit my luggageness. Lol Dad is gonna bring a huge duffle bag so I can stick 2 of my bags in it for the plane. Oh, the lengths I go to in order to bring all my junk on trips. But Julie's dad complimented me on my superior packing skills. I am not, however, sure whether that was actually his intent.

Goodbye all! Be back in about 2 weeks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Ooh...beautiful! That reminds me of Galadriel's parting gift scene!

Fri Oct 14, 08:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home