Friday, October 14, 2005

She says I have to keep blogging...

Julie: What's the title (of blog post)
Me: *closes window & turns around* Take that.
Julie: Keep reading...I'm still reading...in fact I'm still on the second page
Me: *incredulously* Julie! Get to reading!
Julie: I live for your blogs
*moments pass*
Julie: It's about to be 1 am...do you want to watch the clock turn?
Me: No! Keep reading!
*moments pass*
Julie: I missed it! Because of you!
Me: *stares with a glare...that rhymes, just so you know*
Julie: I'm doing you a favor here
Me: *looks questioningly*
Julie: Ok not really. I'm just making your bed nice and warm...niiiice and warm...I love down.

Ok so here's my plan but don't tell Julie. I'm gonna sit here with this page up 'till she finishes reading so she won't make me come up with new and falsely exciting events to blog about. Here, I'll come up with something with which to amuse myself while I wait.

Nevermind. She's done. Goodnight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Uhh...I don't get it...

Fri Oct 14, 08:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home