Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm singin' in the rain...

So...one might think that if I'm going to go to the effort to check the day's weather in the morning, that I might actually heed the warnings of "scattered thunderstorms" when getting dressed. But no. After art, I went to the SU to read Government, and now I have just arrived home. It's what happened between the two that was the problemo. I wore flat flip-flops and long, cord. pants that take forever to dry. So I walked home after Jessica's unsuccessful "hit and run" to steal my umbrella, and got soaked anyway. My legs feet at least. I walked through a couple of big puddles, but none so large or disasterous as the bubbling brook which I crossed when coming up to Phase VIII. There was a sprinkler head gushing water into the air and replenishing the 3 or 4 inch brook. I laughed momentarily and walked right through it. I was wet...yes indeed.

And I just talked to Valene, who said she also spent her blissful rainy walk in laughter, telling the scrutinizing passers-by "This is funny!"

It is indeed. I am now wearing pajama pants.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home