Sunday, October 30, 2005

Julie & Zahra are Married on Facebook...

They are actually currently attempting to navigate all of the technical aspects of a Facebook marriage.

Zahra: Julie, you have to add me as a husband-slash-wife too. I don't like one-way marriages...I'm sorry. Like, I'm married to you but you're not married to me...

Yesterday, Julie & I went grocery shopping and bought some kind of no-bake Reeses cake thing. We then came home, went to the gym, did about 4 miles (bike & treadmill), weights, crunches, & about 2 sit-ups (each, mind you). Julie had done 3 miles that morning too. After that we made the Reeses thingies.

Julie: The first thing we baked was no-bake!
Me: We are really good no-bakers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home