Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Road Trip-o!

Mom & I went to Austin on Friday, and the weekend was quite interesting. When we arrived at the hotel (aka, hole in the wall shanty) they claimed to be booked. But, on the phone they had lots of rooms. So we went to another place, while Dad booked the first place online. Then we came back. They gave us a room...which we found (upon opening the door) that it was half-occupied.
Me: I guess they said we can have the room at night & the other people get it during the day
Mom: Yeah, we got the "hour room"
Then there was some talk about gigalos, and the fact that stating that one is male is simply redundant. We went to church, and tried to go see a movie Saturday night, but it was too late. They closed without us. Sunday we hiked at Bull Creek, and came home. At a gas station, I was pumping gas while Mom was inside, and a guy asked if I had a hot boyfriend. I acted like I couldn't understand him...for he was quite creepy. I then resolved to never wear my bathing suit to a gas station again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home