Saturday, June 18, 2005

The Birth

A week ago, I found my old blog, A Lot of Stuff. I laughed, I cried, I experienced an onset of emotional chaos as I read through posts from the last few years. I have, I regret to say, neglected my blog for almost a year now, but was reading looking at Veronica's blog today, and her loving blog birthday post gave me the courage to begin anew. Who knew I had it in me? Not I, indeed. I would like to say I'm sorry to A Lot of Stuff - it's not you, it's me. I just was not appreciative enough of you to post consistently. But to you I say, you have given me reason to do better, and I shall strive to make you proud. And to those actual humans who are reading this, please do not think me odd. I promise not to talk to my blog (past or present) on a regular basis. Time to go...I may be in the process of going insane....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home