Sunday, May 04, 2008

Girls Night

Last night I went out with Holly & Megan, while Benjamin went to a going away party for a church friend. First we went to a store with very unique shoes...I bought 2 pink pairs last year, and just recently found a dress to wear them with!

Then we went to a coffee shop called Buzz Brews, that is apparently Megan's favorite. She got a rotten new potato. I called it "stuffed"!

Then we took pictures of the semi-perverse cartoon speech bubbles outside.

Today Benjamin is in Arlington for work, to help someone move, and to build a computer. Since he is spending his day productively, I decided to do the same. So rather than exploding a computer or dropping someone's heavy furniture, I went to the gym. I haven't been in quite some time, but it makes me feel good about myself to have been a non-bum today.

School is over! However, I only have one grade. Sad :(

Orchestra: ?
Judicial Process: ?
Chamber: A
Medical Ethics: ?
Psychology: ?

Mom is having her 2nd hip replacement surgery tomorrow. She's done so great in physical therapy, that I don't think she'll have a very hard time with recovery, at least compared to the average. I won't be there for the surgery, but I'll go down to Houston on Wednesday evening.

Check out Mom's Medical Update Blog here!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Zahra said...

you too!!!

hopefully i will see you over the course of these.. 3 months, right??

oh, and just a tidbit from the deans office, they've messed up the academic calendar this semester for some reason. grades are due by may 14th... the week AFTER graduation. so there's going to be some people graduating with honors who will have those honors revoked after grades are released.

it is lame.

Tue May 06, 03:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home