Wednesday, February 07, 2007

In the spirit of having a Grammar exam...

...here are some quotes!

Professor: We're starting with the big picture, and we'll get more specific, so the limits to fun are endless!

Discussing something about the use of the word "sir"...
Student: But if I were talking to the professor, I'd put "sir" at the end
Professor: And as soon as you said "sir" I'd stop paying attention

We were feeling worried about this grammar stuff we're supposed to know...
Professor: Are there any other exercises you're finding annoying?
Class: *silence*
Professor: ...or are you just generally annoyed as a class?

Public Service Announcement for Julie: I want YOU to not comment annonymously! *imagine pointed finger and unproportional patriotic top hat* <3

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!
I'm a GENIUS!!!
CLEARLY!
for real yo... i already signed my name before reading that "public service announcement."
CLEARLY they're all intimidated by my sheer BRILLIANCE!!!!!!!
~juju beeeeeeeeez

Wed Feb 14, 09:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home