Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Light as a heifer

On Monday night, Julie & I watched Gold Diggers of 1933 for Film Musicals class:

*Girl & Guy dancing*
Guy: Why, you're light as a heifer! I mean, feather!

Then yesterday, we watched 42nd Street in class:

Girl: *passes out during rehearsal...they carry her into the lobby...she wakes up* Oh my, I guess I passed out.
Guy: *hits on the girl who just passed out*
Girl: *bats eyelashes, etc etc*
Guy: remind me to tell you I think you're swell!
Julie: *leans over to me* Adriane, remind me to tell you you're light as a heifer!

Maintenance just came to unclog our bathtub drain. As expected, it was just hair. Lots and lots of hair.

Monte pooed on his mat! Twice! This is a big accomplishment for him :)

Oh, and while we're discussing old movies, here's part of an email from Benjamin <3:
Ummm, you didn't mention anything about catching up on school work on Sunday. :-) I figured that you would want to, but frankly Scarlet, I don't give a crap. ;-) I want to smooch you.

I want to smooch you too <3

Now that I've probably alienated most people, that is all!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!
You're back!
and i'm really jealous maintence got your drains... ours are real bad... did they dispose of the hair, or just leave it in a nasty clump like before... can i call them or will they scoof at me???

Thu Jan 25, 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but i love taking musicals with you my dear... have a grrrrrrrreat day!

Thu Jan 25, 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home