Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Great Rebirth

So it's been almost 6 months since I updated, and the time apart has made me realize how much I miss those frequent scurryings to the computer, coupled with a shrill, "I'm blogging that!" I liked myself better as a blog-adict, and I believe there are some others who would agree. Perhaps my attitude in person is improved by my willingness to write bluntly.

Who knows. Anyway, here's a quick update:

I went to Houston several times, and spent Thanksgiving in Dallas

For the Feast, I went to Kerrville and got absolutely nothing done. It was more fun that I expected, because I hung out with several young adults I hadn't seen in a while. Benjamin went to Italy, and sent me this:
This picture is everywhere, I know, but I love it bunches :)

I got a chihuahua puppy in November. His birthday is October 11, and he's just over 3 months now. A couple of weeks ago, he was almost up to 2 pounds! Montezuma (Monte) knows his name, and how to use his potty-pad. However, he likes to be defiant and tinkle on his mat, but poo on the floor while I'm looking at him. Other than that, he's quite well behaved.

Wreck on 45 going home over winter break. Ouch. My darling came to take care of me <3

Finally, this semester my classes are:
~ Syntax & Mechanical Structure
~ Western Literary Tradition
~ Film Musicals
~ Prose Narratives
~ Educational Psychology
~ American Public School

PS- Don't forget to post comments. I know it's sad, but I have very little excitement in my life.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home