Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Customs! Beware!

Julie & I are going to pick up Jessica from Love Field this afternoon.

Julie: I can drive. I just need you to be there to say, "hey Julie, you can't go in there. Look at all the signs that say DANGER." And I'll say, "but look, this is customs!"
Me: Julie! We're not even going thru customs!
Julie: *with irritation* I don't know any airport terms! The only ones I know are "customs" and "beware"!

And I just killed a fly. By myself. Yes, I'm proud.

Zahra may have to be one of the cutest people in the world. I love you more than I miss you too, sweety!

Julie & I are disappointed by the number of bugs in our apartment. We have both found Roley Poley Cemeteries in various areas. "Sad days."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home