Thursday, January 25, 2007

I suspect Julie of having a secret breakfast date...

I was in the kitchen & she came in all dressed for an outdoor excursion. After talking for a few minutes, she proceeded to walk to the door to leave. Being as it was only 8:30 am, I questioned her motives, to which she replied:
Julie: *innocent voice* I'm going to get some food.
Me: *questioning look* We have food here.
Julie: *rushes for door* *annoyed tone* Clearly I'm running away to Mexico to get married.
Me:
*excited* Oooo! Can I be the flower girl?!!
Julie: *excited* Really?!
Me: Yeah!
Julie: Ok :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and ummm... who was it that walked in to the aparment 40 minutes later with a mass of toliet paper and... food? was that Julie? clearly not if she has all the romantic flings Adriane accuses her of...

Thu Jan 25, 12:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home