Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Strip

As I was leaving work today, Chad & Jake (Christian's interesting roommates) yelled at me from across the road:
Chad: Hey Adriane!
Me: *turns to look*
Chad: Want a show?
Chad & Jake: *open up their coats as though they're flashing someone (but they weren't, of course)*
Lady on the sidewalk: *laughs & shakes head*

Julie & Zahra were in the Pub today while I was working. I told Zahra about the dream I had, where she called me & told me she was engaged (she's not...I don't think hehe) and I almost had a wreck or something...don't quite remember. She showed me her ring...very pretty :) I think the dream was birthed from Julie's evil attempt to convince me that Zahra was engaged, when really she's not. Ergo, I blame Julie for the wreck I had in my dream :-p

Last night I went to a Peer Adviser information session, and today is a First Year Leader information session. As you can see, I'm becoming quite informed this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home