Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Aaaaaaaah so long!!!!!!!!!

So, Zahra says it's time for an update...and I must say I agree. Much has happened since my last update, and though I shant elaborate on everything (it's been like 3 weeks!) I will give some highlights. In addition, I promise to relapse into my previous blog-aholic ways once I move & school commences.

~ July 22-25 --> went back to Dallas, stayed in the apartment with Jessica, hung out with Benjamin mucho, went to Studio Movie Grill with Zahra & Julie for Julie's birthday, had tons of fun
~ I'm dating darling Benjamin, and he makes me smile :D I can't wait until Saturday when I get to see him again after 3 weeks of being in Houston!
~ Quit my job at Ben & Jerry's quite impulsively. While being impulsive is not in my nature, neither is being verbally attacked by my coworkers. Nuff said.
~ I registered for another class! Something's gotta give...
~ I got permission from Julie to buy the frivolous pink chair for my room. She says it might cost me a fuzzy poster though.
~ Attended my cousin's bridal shower & rehearsal dinner & wedding. I've decided that unless my mommy will do "yardguard" throughout the area, I will be unable to have the outdoor wedding reception of my dreams because mosquitos have an evil plan to eat me at every opportunity. I could ask them to be nice since it's my wedding and everything, but I'm not sure they'd cooperate, being that they're mosquitos and all.
~ Met my cousin's boyfriend, whom I have never met but everyone else has.

Ok, another update is promised soon! Should be before I move...less than 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home