Monday, March 27, 2006

Something to Pray About

Last night my mom, brother & sister were in a highway accident. Cameron & Juliane were taken to a nearby hospital where they were found to have minor injuries. Mom was life flighted to a trauma hospital. She has swelling on her brain, several broken ribs & hip, a collapsed lung, and some internal bleeding. She's now in an induced sleep in the ICU, and the doctors do not yet know how or to what degree she will respond when they wake her.

Please pray for my siblings, that they can handle the traumatic experience they witnessed, for my father, and for my mom, that she be healed & comforted by God during this time of pain and unsurety.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adriane.. I love you and your family and you will all be in my prayers.

Mon Mar 27, 01:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl you'r all in our prayers over here... I'm here if ya need me you know the number... anytime... love ya!

~Whit

Tue Mar 28, 09:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adrian,

This is Christine your Mom's friend from A&M. I hope you are doing okay. If you ever want to talk feel free to email me at soccerSis2oo3@yahoo.com. I can give you my phone number then.

Now that your mom is awake, I would like to send her something. I don't really want to send her flowers. I would like to send her something to pass the time. Does she have access to a TV and VCR/DVD player?

Christine

PS: Your mom is soooooooooo proud of you :)

Mon Apr 03, 09:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home