Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Today...

I think I'm being punished for the luxury of being on Starbucks all week. I keep burning myself. Yesterday it was on the steam wand, and today I spilled a very hot Americano on myself. The burn hurt for a very long time.

Yesterday I had a menu test. I spent the couple of hours beforehand verbally reviewing with every Pub employee (FOH & BOH) that walked by. I wouldn't be surprised if they became quite annoyed, though they did a great job of not showing it if they were.

Tomorrow I have a Government exam & a Gender Studies paper due. Behold, the following conversation with Christian:
*disclaimer: Christian is interviewing for a job. This requires a drug test. He does not do drugs.*
addicat123: i need to change a few things in my paper & study for my govt exam
addicat123: all before 2:00 tomorrow
damewood: join the club...I'm revising a paper, studying for my govt. exam and possibly having a drug test before 2 tomorrow
addicat123: hehe ok, you win
damewood: lol
addicat123: (can i blog that?)
damewood: sure
damewood: just put in context so your avid readers don't think I'm a drug addict or anything

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home