Sunday, March 19, 2006

Rain

It's been raining all weekend...I know we need it, but I've been out IN said rain all weekend! Today we had a Best Buddies event. My buddy & one of the other buddies announced that they are in a relationship :) It was cute.

Now I'm freezing (still) even though I've been inside for about half an hour. We got very wet going to and from the car & the mall & the houses & such. My toes think that they like the warm air, but have not quite "warmed up" to it yet (get it? warmed up? haha!).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

do heels keep you up and out of the puddles?

Mon Mar 20, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

Ok you totally can't expect me to reply to your comments when you aren't even commenting to me!!! Tisk. It's ok, I love you anyway :)

I suppose I just replied :-p

Mon Mar 20, 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger rebecca bounds said...

thank you, thank you... you made my day!!!

Wed Mar 22, 05:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home