Monday, March 20, 2006

So Blessed

I've learned over the past several months that God often puts people in our lives at the very time that we need them. They help us, and then hopefully we grow enough to be the right person for someone else. I'm also learning that sometimes things that seem purely negative often have a purpose behind them, and that just because we can't see what God has planned doesn't mean it isn't there...it means whatever He has planned is beyond the scope of what we are capable of seeing at the time. I would like to take this opportunity to say thankyou to all of the people that have been here for me when I've needed them, whether I knew it or not. I am blessed to have you all in my life, and through my trials and your support, I am hopefully growing into someone God can use to be a support and a friend to someone else. You guys know who you are.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

I'm severely blessed too. (how can I make a heart like zahra? < heart > <:)>

Wed Mar 22, 05:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home