Sunday, March 26, 2006

Forgotted some stuff

Julie IMed me. Here is the convo.

godlover: addddddddddriane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
godlover: see i trrrrrrrrrrrrried to post this on you blog... but i forgot my password... or my username... or a combination really... and so i couldn't post it...
godlover: you omitted the fact that you scared your dearest julie TO DEATH with your all night excursion... pshaw i say... pshaw... and you forgot to tell them about the quiktrip trip... and the unfathomable cups...just sayin
godlover: there it is... there it was,....
godlover: kk...

Julie called at 5 am Thursday, unaware of my whereabouts. Foolishly, I had neglected to inform her of my plans, and scared her to death. I'm glad to have friends who care.

And we made an emergency trip to QuikTrip on Friday evening, where we proceeded to get the BIGGEST size slushie drink...52 oz. That's almost a gallon of white cherry goodness. And Julie likes to emphasize that the cup was bigger than her head. They're still in the freezer (the cups...not Julie's head).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home