Thursday, January 26, 2006

Chalky Time!

I bought some "carb tablets" for energy, not because I need to take energy drugs (though these arent drugs), but because they looked interesting & they're grape. I was showing them to Julie, who informed me (as the large lable on the front failed to accomplish) that they are pure sugar..."like giant sweet tarts" she says. I should have known, as it says "GLUCOSE" really big on the front.

So we decided to split one. We realized that they were like chalk.
Me: They have a chalky aftertaste
Julie: Oh, yeah, there it is
Me: Can we go draw on the sidewalk?
Julie: *grin* Let's go!

So we drew a welcome mat outside our apartment. It says "Welcome to our humble abode" with an arrow saying "Lick me, I'm an energy supplement!" Julie also drew little hearts around it. Then we took pictures.

I was showing Julie my cool timer for when I need a cat-nap during a night of studying. Apparently, we should not be friends.
*continuing a convo from several months ago*
Julie: Yeah, I don't think I would have liked you in high school
Me: I don't think you would have liked me ever
Julie: Yeah you're right. I wouldn't like you now if I hadn't gotten to know you before I realized that I shouldn't like you.
Me: Aww, thanks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home