Sunday, March 23, 2008

Monte all Fluffy

This morning Benjamin gave Monte a bath. Really, he gave him a shower...he's started giving the puppy showers when he takes showers. It's quite efficient, really.

Afterwards, Monte was very excited, and needed to tinkle. He was such a good boy, waiting by the front door for us to let him out. Of course, he was still really wet, and we didn't want to let him out in the dirt until he was dry. It took both of us to blow dry this little chihuahua. He gets so frantic whenever he hears a blow dryer or a vacuum cleaner or anything like that.

Then I took him outside. He proceeded to sniff out a place to poo, and then backed up perfectly so that he could provide fertilizer to the only weed plant in sight. Then he scooted and ran back up the stairs. T'was quite cute :)

Benjamin has just left for his monthly bridge game. I've requested he be home around 9:30, so that would be like a 4 hour game. I wish things could hold my attention that long :(

This week I have 2 exams...one on Wednesday and another on Thursday. I'm looking forward to the end of the semester in...6 weeks! Then it's a few crash courses in summer school and diploma time for me. I'm not sure if I spelled "diploma" correctly...that would probably be something to look into.

Eeenyway, I'm tired even though it's mid-afternoon, and I think I'll watch a movie & fall asleep. Of course, laundry would probably be the more efficient choice...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

I bet Monte loves his shower. Chester loves the hair dryer - though I've never needed to dry his hair. You should have seen Oreo chasing Chester tonight. They are so cute.

Thu Mar 27, 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Zahra said...

It's quite alright if you didn't feel up to it! I actually fell asleep around 9:30 that night... :(

The tickets expire next thursday, so we could possibly go next wednesday? The other nights either Neil or I get out really late (after 9:45) so that would be the best time for us since we get out before 8 usually. Sunday night would be great as well.

So let me know!!!!

Fri Mar 28, 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home