Saturday, April 05, 2008

List of the Goings On

I was reading Zahra's blog this morning, and she made a list because she was lazy. I am equally lazy right now, so I shall copy her.

1. My sister was supposed to go to Corpus Christi for orchestra. But it's the weekend of my recital. And she would miss a holy day, which no one knew until now. So she said she is coming to my recital instead, which makes me happy :) Plus, she has 2 doctors & a physical therapist saying she can't play because she hurt her shoulder. That doesn't make me happy :(


2. I'm still really upset about Perfume Girl making me ill. Just in case someone was wondering. I'm feeling somewhat better, but I'm staying home from church today because smelling exhaust or anything will make me relapse.

3. Benjamin took his acoustic guitar & an amp & some other music stuff to church today. The living room looks empty now.

4. Yesterday, Benjamin stole my laptop & took it to the store. He insisted that I needed more memory, and I insisted that I didn't. I now have more memory.

5. I learned last night that I can open files on my laptop that are really on the external hard drive plugged into the desktop. I'm told I can only do this at home, though.

6. Benjamin & I are reading "The 5 Love Languages" each night before we go to sleep. First, we read the first 3 chapters, which were annoying. The author seemed to be saying this:
"You got married because you thought you loved each other. But you didn't. You were really just 'in love' and after you've been married for a couple of years, you'll no longer be 'in love'. And you won't love each other either, cause you never really did. You just thought you did. Oh, and by the way, I know this sounds harsh, but I know you better than you do, cause I write books with the cool raised-letter covers."

We also read the 1st "love language" which is "Words of Affirmation." That chapter was less pessimistic.

7. We have a Victoria's Secret bag sitting on the coffee table that's been there for about a month. Benjamin needs to send it back. I wonder how long until one of us realizes it's there & send it back.

8. Chloe has been nicer lately. Yesterday Benjamin clipped her front claws with fingernail clippers. They're no longer sharp. When he was putting her in her kennel for bed, I heard cat-crying. He came in and said that he thinks she's mad that she can't scratch him anymore.

9. I packed Benjamin a lunch this morning for him to have between Men's Club and church. So the sandwich wouldn't get soggy, I put the bread in 1 bag and the lettuce, turkey & cheese in another bag. Then I put the mustard in a tupperware and the pickles & tomato in another container, with salt & pepper on the tomato. I also gave him a banana & some doritos (which I opened from the bottom of the bag right in front of him, muah-ha-ha!) and coke. And a napkin & a plastic knife. I packed all of this in my super-cute pink ice chest. He looks very manly.

10. Last night we went to Wal-Mart for dinner stuffs. I wanted straws and popsicle molder things. We looked everywhere & couldn't find either. Then a lady told Benjamin where to find straws, and they were out. She was shelving, so she & Benjamin started going through the boxes to find straws, but they were bendy straws so I said I'd just wait. I don't like bendy straws cause they get air in them in make you burp.

Countdowns
Recital: 20 days
Anniversary: 121 days
Graduation: 131 days

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home