Friday, April 04, 2008

Something Smells

On Tuesday, a girl at work wore a lot of perfume, and it made me ill, because we had to spend a lot of time together training.
Then on Wednesday, the same thing happened.
Then on Thursday, the same thing happened.

Mom told me to talk to my boss, and explain that I can't be around all the smelly stuff, but I'm a chicken. I don't want to come across as rude, so I suck it up and get sicker. Of course, this isn't the best course, I ended up crashing yesterday afternoon. I got home from class around 4:30, and didn't wake up until after 8:00. Everything hurt, and I didn't have a fever. In fact, my temperature was 97.3!

I had to ask Benjamin to go to my sex class with me yesterday, just so I'd have the motivation to go. We were supposed to go over the exam, on which I got an 85, which is terrible. Since only about 1/3 of the class actually showed up, though, we got 5 bonus points for that, and another 7 points for the curve. So my 85 is really a 97, and I'm happy with that :)

I'm feeling a little better today. My temperature got up to 97.9 right before I went to bed. Benjamin had gone out to get me soup, and when he came back he saw me sitting on the bathroom floor cleaning the bath tub. He wasn't very happy with me for that, but I have this thing against taking a bath if the tub hasn't been scrubbed.

This morning, Chloe got up in bed with us & took a nap. I think she's becoming a little more amiable in general. She hasn't tried to bite me in a couple of days, and she's started bringing her feather toy to us and dropping it at our feet like a bird. That means she likes us :)

I just finished a research project for work, which I got to work on at home (thankfully). I don't know if I'm going to be able to stay there. I explained to the girl that perfume makes me sick, but she's continued wearing it and sitting in my cubicle. I could handle it if I didn't have to be near it, but this I can't. And I don't want to be a tattler. Oh well, we shall just see what happens...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home