Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm Engaged!

(Original post at www.abforever.blogspot.com)

I'm starting this blog because I'm entering what promises to be a very exciting time in my life. I know that one day, when all the planning is finished, all the hoping and waiting over, I will want to go back and remember everything that's happened, everything that I may not have experienced fully. Heh, now I'm crying lol.

Plus, if you ask Julie or Zahra or Mom, they'll tell you I've been a Blog Bum for the past 5 or 6 months, and that I "need to update!" And I like typing 'cause it gives me a nice view of my ring ;-)

I will start posting our engagement story and day-to-day happenings shortly. In the meantime, please visit our wedding website at www.mywedding.com/benjaminandadriane. Thanks!

Happy Mother's Day!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was mentioned i was mentioned! yays!!

[May 16, 2007 12:52 PM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmmmmm... i guess i don't understand. you have a marriage blog and a separate marriage website? hmmm... i don't know how this works, but i'm glad to learn it all from you - the first friend of mine to be married!
~julie

haha and this time i have explicit permission to use your name yays

[May 18, 2007 11:38 PM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and... i just have to take this opportunity to vent... first, i still don't like your i key. i think i will proceed to just not use it. startingggggg... NOW!!!

okay - here s the second part of my vent. just got a tcket for gong 27 n a 15. stupd UTD polce!!! ughhhh... hate them hate them hate them, BUT have resolved not to be btter about t cuz am merely helpng UTD get out of debt. so yes, 've done my part to manfest my love of UTD wth fnancal support. that s all.

[May 18, 2007 11:41 PM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to finally see your blog again (...you Blog Bum, you...)

[December 4, 2007 4:28 PM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home