Wednesday, February 14, 2007

(Don't) Let it Snow

I've counted it up, and I believe it's snowed about 5 times this winter. Last year, it snowed once. WE LIVE IN TEXAS! I used to get excited about the snow, but now I'm over it. All I can say is that when it's cold, I'd rather have snow than rain or sleet :-p

I'm starting to really look forward to this weekend. Friday night there is a little Young Adults social, but Saturday is what I'm reeeeeally excited about...Benjamin & I will finally go to our first "real" dance. I have a dress that I LOVE (and we found Benjamin a matching turquoise tie!)...so even though the dress code is supposedly "dressy casual" we're going in a floor-length dress & a tux <3 I really hope they play our song at some point, but I'm not really counting on it.

Then on Sunday there is another social, and then we're heading down to Houston to visit my parents. They are looking forward to seeing the grandpuppy again :-p I shall have interviews with my 3rd grade teacher & my 6th grade science teacher! Mom, Benjamin & I have a sushi date planned too :)

We're just hoping that Benjamin will be over his flu/cold/bronchitis, from which he has been suffering since Sunday night, by Saturday.

Julie just walked in...we're trying to decide which movie to watch:
Julie:
Why don't you have The American President?
Me: Because my mom jacked it.
Julie: She jacked it?
Me: She jacked it.
Julie: *gangster style* You should pop a cap!
Me: *confuzzled look*
Julie: It's new slang.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

I love your bloggin!!

What song belongs to A & B??

Thu Feb 15, 08:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i TOLD you the turqoise eye shadow would not work!!! stick with colors that compliment your eyes!!!

Fri Feb 16, 02:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home