Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Dinner in a Movie

Julie & I just had a nice evening out :D Here's the play-by-play...

6:30 - discuss the possibility of watching a movie at home
7:15 - discuss the possibility of going to the dollar theater & Wendy's
7:36 - decide to see Because I Said So (at 7:50) & go to Wendy's
7:38 - run out to car in the freezing coldness
7:39 - I remember that I need my coat, so I take Julie's keys & return with coat & blanket
7:40 - Julie makes fun of me for the blanket & talks to Lindsey on the phone about going to Jack in the Box
7:45 - arrive at Wendy's
7:48 - leave Wendy's
7:53 - arrive at movie theater

We made it from home to the movie in 23 minutes...What can I say? I'm a vivacious driver.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home