Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have a feeling I'll be a rather handy wife...

(Original post at www.abforever.blogspot.com)

This has absolutely nothing to do with my wedding, but I'm going to try to fudge it to make it fit =P Yeah, I'm good like that.

At work, my boss came over & noticed that I had some magazines (corporate, not bridal) on my desk, and that it looked a bit cluttered. She's like, "we need to get you some hanging baskets & stuff!" and I proceeded to put on my most-favoritest-but-also-most-pain-inducing shoes & follow her to IT, where she, Belen (the other new girl) and I raided them of their cool organizational stuff.

Then, we returned to DR, where 6 of us (count them, 6) tried to hang the gadgets on Belen's cubicle wall. Finally Spencer came over to help, and after watching for a few minutes being of zero assistance, I started to put my own thing up. My boss asked, "Did you get it?" and I said, "Juuuust about...yup!"

Then she shouted, "Adriane's done! Spencer, do you need her to come help you?" and everyone laughed. Of course, I had hung it higher than we wanted, so I had to take it down. Spencer seemed pleased by this, as evidenced by his "yes!" and his fist in the air.

Still, for a girl, I think I figured out that building-type task rather well...Bring on the leaky sinks and the burned-out lightbulbs! Of course, I'll have a husband to do those things for me, now won't I? ;-)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

noooo.


I put that template there!
I kinda cheated though. Google "blogspot templates" and you'll get lots of sites that'll give you the template of your dreamsss. :P

So that is how I did that.

Anyways, I shall concur that you'd be quite a handy wife. You can change flats and everything.
But that's what a husband is for. Why break a nail when you can whine?

:P

<3

[May 17, 2007 8:32 AM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. I'm pretty good at that :) Though I think I'm annoying sometimes...maybe I can learn to whine in a non-annoying way. Then everyone would be happy =P

I see that you're quite a handy young woman as well! Congrats on those awesome computer skills hehe. I shall try to replicate them...

[May 17, 2007 8:56 AM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooo... nmy uterus hurts just hearng about your ntellgence and extreme capablty.

[May 18, 2007 11:45 PM]

Fri Jul 18, 05:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home