Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm still up.

This is what we call "bad time management" folks. I blame only myself.

But! On the other hand, I spent the last hour and a half productively typing up directions to church, copying maps (at various stages of zoom-in-ness of course) into a document, bolding the sections of text that were bolded by googlemaps (street names, cardinal directions, etc), and coloring pink the few lines of information that I deemed most important. This shall not only (hopefully) prevent me from getting lost, but also provides a reason for me to say, "Wow, I am actually organized, despite the state of not-yet-unpacked-from-May-ness of my room right now. Identity crisis obliterated." Really, it's not quite that dramatic, but it's 3:23 in the morning, so I'm cutting myself some slack. And I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home