Monday, January 16, 2006

Olympics

I have done nothing but my Western Lit semester project on the Ancient Olympics all day. Oh wait, I did do something for myself - I returned my Genetics book and got back $140.74, which makes me happy. Other than that, just research & writing.

And I lost my notes which I had already annotated. I realized this morning that they are sitting on the 3rd floor of the library, in the GV section in the very back which I didn't even know existed, atop some books on the shelf. And the library is closed today. I'm an idiot.

Then I was holding a glass of lemonade & talking to Julie, when I went to set the cup down. However, I thought that the counter extended about half an inch more than it did, and the cup crashed to the floor. I got to mop that up. I'm an idiot.

Now I get to finish my Western Lit paper, so that I can submit it to my professor tonight & give a presentation on Wednesday. Chances are, I will be an idiot.

And I got a job. My interview was yesterday at noon, and I applied without really wanting that job in particular. But I figured it would be good to practice interviewing. After the interview, however, I decided I would really like it, and hoped I would get it. They called me 4 hours later & offered me the position! So I'm going in to fill out paperwork at 8 tomorrow morning. I'm working at The PUB. Don't watch me, because there is a good chance that I will end up being an idiot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

You are doubly not an idiot because I say so, too.

I sold back some books today--economics and some American Indian lit. and German lit. paperbacks--and got $30. Better than nothing. I don't think I would've ever sold them online.

Tue Jan 17, 12:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home