Saturday, January 14, 2006

Facebook Groups

I just removed myself from a Facebook group called "My ambitions exceed my abilities". I don't know anymore that it was actually referring to grades. Then I was so sad when I went to the list of groups and "Bob & Larry", the Veggie Tales group that I created a couple of weeks ago, still has one member. Only one member. And that one member is me. How sad. So, I deleted the group. I would rather suffer alone that have the entire Facebook community laugh at my lack of Veggie Tales fans. It's ok, veggies, I still love you. It just has to be a secret love now, for the rest of the world just does not understand the purity of my affections. But, for old time's sake, I'll dedicate this song to you:

If you like to talk to tomatoes,
If a squash can make you smile,
If you like to waltz with potatoes,
Up and down the produce aiiiiisle...
*tear*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rebecca bounds said...

... then I've got a show for you!!!

Mon Jan 16, 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home