Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Moulin Rouge...the Julie version

Julie let me borrow her Moulin Rouge soundtrack CD so I'll have her cool songs on my trip. She has me addicted to ze musica de la Moulin Rouge.

Me: Do you know the names of the tracks...Amazon.com only lists 15 tracks & this CD starts at #17
Julie: No, can't help ya
Me: *walks to bedroom, disappointed but resolved to find the titles...closes door*
Julie: I couuuuld...
Me: *opens door in anticipation*
Julie: ...give them all really clever names
Me: *stares, then closes door*
Julie: *opens door* Like "Julie's Favorite"
Me: *stares blankly*
Julie: ...and "Julie's Second Favorite"..."One with the Cool Violin Part"..."One that Makes Me Sing all Operatic"
Me: *continues to stare blankly*
Julie: *leaves & closes door*
Me: *blogs the conversation for all to enjoy for years to come. perhaps my children's children will come across this post inadvertently while digging up my remains to do a biopsy for some reason, of which I have not yet been informed, and since I just love computers, I was buried with mine, and my blog was, of course, my homepage. These children of my children probably had a lot of homework to do, as I do now, and decided to avoid doing it by reading the blog, as I, again, do now. Because they see this, they will realize how similar they are to their grandmother, and it will cause them to go into cardiac arrest and bystanders will call 911 on their super-high-tech brain phones (cells will be old, duh). But technology always has some glitches, this time costing the young lives of my grandchildren, because the emergency response team will think that the emergency robot was going to the scene, and the robot thought the people were, so no one showed up and they died in the cemetery along side their grandmother, me. Then they were buried with the laptop for their children's children, my great-great-grandchildren, to see. The story could keep going, but I think I'll end it here, considering it's merely hypothetical and has nothing to do with my original topic, and I kinda have my Geology mid-term tomorrow. That's probably important. But not more important than my grandchildren and their grandchildren, my great^2 grandchildren.*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Wow. Your powers of foresight leave me in awe.

Tue Oct 11, 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

i love julie!!! and her moulin rouge!!!!

Tue Oct 11, 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my great^3 children ?

Wed Oct 12, 08:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home