Monday, October 10, 2005

Oh what a beautiful morning!

Well, I didn't go to bed last night. I did some extra homework that I had not intended to do until today, then I did some more extra homework, then I wrote myself a letter (don't ask unless you want the story), then I went to bed at about 5 am. But after laying there for a while, I realized it was counterproductive to try to sleep, since the quart of coffee I had consumed 12 hours earlier seemed to be keeping me awake. So I got up and did some Bible study until 6:45, at which point I, my pj's, my elephant slippers, and my blanket went & sat on the balcony to watch the sunrise.

It was gorgeous, partially because of the southwestern rain falling so lightly that it could not be heard over the sounds of frogs & birds, and could not be seen except in the light produced by the street lamp. I sat out there for the next hour until Julie came out to see where I was.

And since I am now becoming tired, I made more coffee. Julie attempted to stop me from accessing the coffee pot, but I came out victorious. She did, however, post another comment in my name. What am I going to do with her? When I came into my room, I noticed Zahra sitting at my computer, perfectly stationary, in the dark. I was a wee bit confused at first, as made obvious by the ensuing fit of laughter.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home