Monday, August 01, 2005

This is NOT what I do all day

Well, thanks to Jill's message, and due to my being alone all day, I decided to become social on Facebook. I have digressed (socially & personally) to the level of spending several hours looking browsing the 1191 UTD groups in search of my calling. Actually, I discovered that I have 30 callings. Behold, the groups I have joined:

Groups
05 Freshman Class at UTD
A Workout Group
A-'s should be a 4.0
Anorexic Girls are Not Hot!
Apostrophe Protection Society
Bored
Boy Meets World was the Greatest Show of My Generation
Cafeineaholics
Class of 2009
College for Dummies
Compulsive Away Message Checkers
Compulsive Group Joiners
Evolution is Stoopid
Flip Flops Rock My World...All Year Round
Gilmore Girls Rox!!! (though I could do w/o the "x" and the extra "!!")
Guess Which Building on Campus they Keep the Lab Rats
Harold & Kumar Go to Whitecastle
Homestarrunner: Too Cool?
Houston is my Hometown
I Actually Read for Fun!
I am NOT John Stamos
I Believe You Have My Stapler
I Go to UTD and I'm Not a Computer Science Nerd
Love to Get Lost
My Cell Phone is an Appendage
Office Space
Oregon Trail was the Only Reason I Didn't Drop Out of Elementary School
Tekken
Temoc Looks Like a Flaming Sperm
The I Go to UTD and I've Never Played Halo in my Life Group

Now I'm tired. Which is really pretty sad. What have I gotten myself into....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home