Thursday, November 17, 2005

Yesterday I...

  • drank my first Red Bull ever
    • and people said "I can tell" with a peppy head bob & potentially mocking grin
    • had 3 people sign the can to prove that I drank it
    • discovered that it smelled like a mixture between Epcot's Chinese CocaCola ("Happy Watermelon") and some strange kind of shampoo that was brought back from my memory of an unknown experience from my distant past
    • discovered that it had an after-affect similar to that of Smarties or Shock-Tarts
  • experienced Neil & Daniel making noises in Lab and pretending it was me
  • got out of Yoga early to study for my Govt test, thus setting a trend for the rest of the apathetic class
  • bought 2 more Red Bulls cause I thought I might need 1 more to stay awake
    • and of course I needed one to stash in the fridge for an emergency...don't ask why...I really have no idea
  • went to the SU after Jujitsu to study for my test
    • got a Starbucks Double Shot & a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough icecream
    • was told by a boy in Chess Club, pointing at the above, "I like your company"
  • studied for Government test & then read/skimmed 2 Geology chapters
  • dreamed about Geology all night...but for some reason in my dream I thought it was Government
    • so I made the conscious decision in the middle of the night when I woke up that I would not (unintentionally) try to study Govt in my sleep...cause then I'd just be irreversibly confused

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home