Tuesday, November 15, 2005

OK that last post needs some background

I've been living in the dark for 2 days because I don't know how to change my lightbulb. When I came in this afternoon, Julie told me to ask Zahra to call maintenance for me.

Zahra told me of the event that had taken place earlier in the day. She & Valene were here when the maintenance man came in.
Maintenance Man: *in a dreary, unpleased, and slightly resentful tone* Hi. I'm here to get the hair out of your bathtub.
Then he left it sitting in the tub after taking it out of the drain.

So now there should be someone here today (or within 2 business days) to change my lightbulb. I'm excited about getting another one of those cool yellow maintenance-order thingies for my scrapbook!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home