Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tornado plans

Valene came to tell Julie & me that there are lots of tornado warnings tonight. She said the weather man sounded happy about it...I guess that's what keeps him employeed.

So we were deciding what to do in the event of a tornado.
Valene suggested the hallway, but mine & Julie's has a window near it. So I suggested the bathroom, but Valene mentioned that there is glass in there.

I said that once when I was little, there was a tornado warning & my parents took the mirror out of the bathroom.
Valene: Do we know how to do that??? We'd have to call maintenance!
That prompted a discussion of how we would sound calling maintenance to come take down our mirror in the middle of a tornado.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home