Saturday, November 12, 2005

Is everybody but me getting married?!?!?!

Seems that way. And they are all my age, too!

I'm about ready to start reading "Modern Bride" in order to fit in and avoid the conspicuous display that is "single girl with a life"!!! I've noticed several little girls, while strolling arm in arm with their beau, pointing and laughing asking their little boy (these people are not grown up!) "Has she not yet gotten the memo? The new Modern Bride is hip & young!

God forbid a girl actually reach drinking age before making the toast! Perhaps they have not come to the blatant realization that marriage is an actual commitment...for those who have not had that beaten into them as of yet, THIS IS FOR REAL! Think carefully.

For those of you who actually love the person you're engaged to, or have just married, I wish you the very best of luck. It will be hard, but with God's help you can do it.

For those of you who are in lust and simply running from a problem a little more severe than your new interest's mere presence can actually solve, I wish you luck too. You're probably going to need it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish reading 101 Things Your Caterer Won't Tell You.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home