Friday, November 18, 2005

This gave me a chuckle...

As I was leaving Jonsson this morning, walking on my merry way, I saw a note attached crudely to the door with masking tape. It made me laugh, but I didn't have my camera. So I walked all the way home in the cold, got my camera, and walked back. Then I took a picture, and vowed never to leave home without my camera again.

Disclaimer: The statements & ideas conveyed in this note in no way represent the opinions of the author of this site. She merely found them funny & felt a moral obligation to share her laughter with the vast internet population.

UTD Rent-A-Cops:

Do not lock this *expletive*ing door at night. Students need to access this building. Faculty needs to access this building. Do not waste my time and make me freeze my a** off looking for the one unlocked door on campus. Please make sure your feeble attempts to ensure campus security no longer include locking these doors.

Thanks so much in advance

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home