Sunday, October 09, 2005

coffee addiction beginning

...again. Why??? Why can't I stay awake? It's really sad when you sleep for more than the US government's recommended 8 hours (though you keep waking up cause your neck hurts so much) but come 4 pm, you can't keep your eyes open when you're sitting in your computer chair reading geology. So you have to wake up, get up, and crawl onto your bed where you don't even have the energy to get under the covers so you grab the blanket that you were too lazy to fold the day before & bury your head face down between your pillow which you're not using & your stuffed moose Erwin. Then your roommates repeat the previous night's joke which makes your day, but you immediately ask them to wake you up in 20 minutes and fall back asleep for a total 1 hour nap. When you wake up to the growling sound your computer makes as it goes into hibernate due to your lack of attention paid to it, you have to go make coffee & put lots of cream & chocolate in it so you don't puke.

And I found a song that makes me totally laugh in light of recent events. I don't want to post it, in case the people involved are reading my blog for some unknown and slightly ridiculous reason, but if you want to know what it is, ask. I would love to have people to laugh with me!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

another bad thing about staying up late is that it makes me look like a chipmunk the next day...

Mon Oct 10, 08:15:00 AM  
Blogger rebecca bounds said...

what song? I want to laugh too.

Tue Oct 11, 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger rebecca bounds said...

great song

Wed Oct 12, 08:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home