Thursday, October 06, 2005

Alert!

Normally I would wait to post, because it's almost midnight. But, I was randomly scrolling through my recent posts, and reading the comments left by my "friends". I noticed one particular comment that claims to have been left by me. But I didn't leave it. There is a bad guy here somewhere, and I intend to find him. Or her. Either way, must pay. So...

REWARD:
Reward for information leading to the
arrest & conviction
of the currently unnamed person
who committed the crime of
libel
on
The Official Adriane Blog.
Please leave tips as comments on this blog.
May be anonymous.
Together we can triumph over this and all evil.
Thank you.


The post of concern appeared on Sunday, September 25, entitled *pout*.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous does not forgive.

Thu Oct 06, 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Adriane said...

I would like to officially resend my claim... there has been no suspicious activity here...

Fri Oct 07, 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Adriane said...

Whoever is committing these wrongs MUST be reprimanded. I can't spell. I did NOT take my claim back. It was again the bad bad woman. We must all be on full alert to stop this horrid criminal activity. Be careful, it could happen to you next...we know not where she travels next.

Fri Oct 07, 08:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home