Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Scolding

At the end of Jujitsu, we were doing punches back & forth in the room. The teacher held up his hand & told me to punch it.
teacher: punch it harder!
me: *punches hard*
teacher: imagine that I'm your boyfriend...or you're on a first date & I'm trying to kiss you
me: my boyfriend's a jerk
teacher: ok then!
me: *punches harder*
teacher: there you go!

Then Julie & I went to a prescreening for Art (extra credit!), which didn't end until 8:30. Valene & Zahra consulted the community schedule, which revealed that we should be back soon after 6:30. So we each got several calls & messages from our concerned roomies. When we arrived back at our apartment, they had moved the love seat so that we could not walk into the living room. Much scolding took place. We have been forgiven.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home