Friday, August 26, 2005

Target

Valene & I went to Target tonight, where we shopped without our mommies. It was scary. Valene has a very cute way of asking for assistance. Quite simply, she stands in the middle of an aisle & shouts her question. I couldn't help but laugh.

Since my recent gift from the UTD Bookstore (a men's Schick QUATTRO razor) and my discovery that I am in love with the men's Schick QUATTRO razor, I have not used anything else. Tonight, I bought blades for my new Schick QUATTRO razor. I feel so silly buying men's razor blades. And the actual razor part of the Schick QUATTRO razor is very heavy. Schick QUATTRO razors are great...every girl should have one. I have said Schick QUATTRO 5 times so far. Now that's 6.

Earlier, I was home alone in my pj's, when there came a knocking on the door. I ran to get my robe, yelling "Coming!!" loudly. I then heard the doorknob jiggling, and when I reached the door, I had to jump back because the door was thrust violently open. The intruders marched in. Actually, they weren't "intruders", but repair men for our dead fridge. I was, however, quite disturbed by their haughty invasion of my apartment.

But they gave Mr. Fridge a fan-transplant, and now all is good as new. Thank you, mister marching-in mechanics.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home